Thursday, March 11, 2010

Many features of this cool laptop.

I have used many laptops, but I'm so surprised by the functionality of this laptop.I love him because he is a brilliant cut, design, battery life and
At first, I suppose I should max this updated laptop with 2 GB of memory, because I used to play PC, the memory requirements of large size, but now it works like that, if intelligent, so I do not know if an update .

I'm a fan of laptop, I use it mainly for surfing the Internet, write some comments and watch movies. Any software is running on the laptop is to slow the pace, but normal.In my opinion, the speed of this laptop is excellent, at least remained for a crash.
I 'ma big fan of the big hard drive, sometimes I Carzy about upgrading the hard drive, even if the price is higher than we thought.
E 'for administrators, e-mail and Google Docs, you going.maybe most of the programs that Microsoft is not immediately clear need to good use, for example, the IE browser, and the third application that gives you a certain painful experience. Now you can simply delete without thinking, this machine can not run a hardware store large programm.Now enter a doc, if you will, but do not have a WiFi connection is clear to me that the word pillow Well you can , the waiting time, and copy them to a Google doc or a doc office open later when the connection works.
I think it is an useful tool when you write your blog, and suddenly you have to write something, especially when something interesting happens Best Asus Eee PC

No comments:

Post a Comment