Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Now my 1008HA.

First, let me say that I am very cautious about ordering simplyasus.com (was not) to die. There was a series I (nine) of other sites, which all seem to have as part of Xenex. On the Internet I found comments, but one or two positions, one for someone to buy something and the other from someone who said they would buy anything from them. I called simplyasus.com see there, but I bought my Asus 1008HA online.
I almost immediately receive a text message to confirm my order. There have been other e-mails on the progress of my order and tracking online. Item comes 24 hours after your order.


I am very satisfied with the service and would definitely buy again Xenex.
Now my 1008HA.
Absolutely beautiful, thin, curved, smooth, shiny and very easily. The battery lasts forever, it's 250GB hard drive, and if this were not enough, you will receive an additional 500 GB of online storage with ASUS. Do not I have installed many applications, but is still quite good, with some applications at the same time. Operating system Windows 7 is essential, therefore, do not get some of the features of the full version of Windows 7
I love the mouse pad, scrolling is very easy, and zoom in, out and rotate.asus-eeepc best sale

No comments:

Post a Comment