Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nice Notebook For play

I installed the line and made me like a dog, then I realized that it is not connected to the UPS automatically switches to save energy when the battery (of course) and made a big change. Once connected, I have all settings, accept anti-aliasing-4, not 16, and a native resolution of 1920x1080 is a bit "slow. Frames are usually about 30 at the end of most games, but not FPS. Cage was 1280x720 and the 50-ties. I've played for about an hour and worked very hot, so I do not for a moment. I have a laptop, a Dell bought to replace old laptop, I burned the VID card is a Dell, I was a little "fear, perhaps unnecessarily.

The keyboard is fine, but the keys are flat, you can bill or concave. They turned out to be very useful (you press the clear key combination Fn + F4, that my off).
I make a USB connection for the back (I was using cooling pad), but two on each side near the front very well.
Lights on top are boring. Side the battery, I expect the disarmament of all time. Light logo in the center of the lid is closed.
I like the bodily changes and Bluetooth.

No dead pixels, 'm looking for about 30 days, but they have no hope of RAM. Nice guaranteed something, probably the point of sale. Be careful if you try to buy the Best Buy Asus - ASUS not meet all safety requirements, I think the accident. Why is Best Buy wants to sell its insurance products in the amount $ 179

What I like most about this laptop is the screen size. It is the decision, but the physical size. It is about an inch and tapers down around 4.3 Page 1 4.1 cm height. This makes the notebook less visually attractive, thick and course. Leaf margin is probably due to the camera can not be used. The screen can easily 16 + inches, which helps a lot in high definition. At 1920x1080 on a laptop, that all its dimensions must be preserved. Text 100% is very small, but my office is 125%, so it's smart from her side. I have is to develop specifically for Photoshop and Painter high resolution is very high. Please try setting the text is visible on the screen difficult, if not to read the situation if they are not very similar.

Another thing I like is 40 + GB pre-installed software. Why would anyone want all the garbage goes beyond my understanding. I went to clean and reinstall, but when you start the operating system, I must go to see if it is removed, and if there are some problems with the re-installation. I'm almost always clean your new computer, but not most people are a factor .

No comments:

Post a Comment