Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Great netbook, It very happy with the selection

This is my first Netbook to buy, and the laptop for this question. I like the Asus. The only thing, I can complain about the problem I have with almost all non-Mac (PC) laptop on the market. The mouse pad is a bit 'sensitive. If you have a Bluetooth mouse, this is not a problem. Unlike love the mouse pad thing. large, battery life and performance. The battery is really cool. If you turn off the Wi-Fi, can really be in the position for 14 hours.
But don't like Windows 7 riders too. Not as fast as XP. Even after I try to improve it even go to 2 GB of memory, does 't. I want to install XP, but it simply is not any driver CD.
I bought an Eee PC 1008HA . He was thin, and XP. I like the most, with the exception of the battery.
The total value of the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment