Friday, April 23, 2010

The Asus Eee PC T91 Tablet PC netbook

The Asus Eee PC T91 Tablet PC netbook is compact and lightweight design with a convertible tablet. The 2.1 system features 8.9 pounds LED-backlit "glossy screen with a full touch-screen capabilities. The lithium polymer battery for 5 hours of life between the cost of evaluation.


I like T91MT. I know that some days ago, now offer it in black. The screen is very sensitive to touch of a finger at a time and stylus. I mainly use the stylus as I think it is more correct and I can not do things quickly. Windows 7 works well and the software ASUS
is not bad. I I found a way to display the icons, change touchgate screen, but I hope it is a way. The blue tooth works very well. Moreover, Netbook on the robustness and the screen seems to be rotated, and is very robust.
I have certain people that the processor would be a bit 'less powerful than they are happy to accept. Do not multitask too well, but at least it is a netbook not a Tablet PC or laptop. That said, having uploaded videos from YouTube and Netflix for a while, 'generally play well with anything else. I also have Netflix full screen several times, saw no problems.
Really do not use multi-touch, which could be much longer without it. Most programs don' t also support multi-touch. I can not be better, work on the use of OneNote, but now I write with my hand on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment