Monday, April 19, 2010

Computer has everything you need

Netbook ordered this because I was looking for a device used N450 1005 line
Now, let me say, I don't spend $ 60 more happy that I' m Thiscomputer has everything you need Bluetooth in 1005 unless the line (honestly, It'I thought I' never met a man, using Bluetooth), battery (11 vs. 14 hours, the real world 8 vs 11 hours), disk space (250 to 160 GB, which is a negligible difference), the VS-screen display (glossy matt, same resolution), wireless (NG LV) and execution (Matt vs. shiny).
Well, that's the difference, but everything seems to them to save battery power, are unnecessary bells and whistles do nothing in the performance of your computer (the same effect, a panel put a roof spoiler on a car jacking and the high price).

Battery life is the only interesting difference between the two models (probably worth $ 60-80, depending on what your plans). It would have been nice to have wireless-N, but most users probably won't see the difference.
As for the screen and go out I think that Matt is actually an advantage. A bright screen is hard to read in bright sunlight. I'ever understand what the obsession with these bright screens, are mortal eyes. As for a glossy surface, the netbook as a piece of packing tape are looking good 15 minutes (big fat fingerprints everywhere!).
This I'heard many people complain that the keyboard feels spongy to this model, but I think it should be with clubs surprising, because the keyboard seems to 1001p any other laptop that I' ever used. There was no urgency in the corners or anywhere else, and I typed MA 'hard enough.
The first thing, I did when I got this computer was to clean install Windows 7 Ultimate and Office 2003 (Office 2007, an unholy abomination and a grave injustice was committed in the whole of humanity). Until now, the netbook applications for RAM 1 GB Breezing was stuttering with ga. I recommend an upgrade to Window 7 Starter absolute garbage, it 'leave the wallpaper, just to annoy her. Also, you can also all software ASUS (which are at regular intervals, asking the pop-up ads, if you want to pay for something, get rid of), then install the drivers for the LAN and WLAN, and "Have not really 'for others.
Finally, (ah, high school English, where would I be without you) The 1001P is a solid, not surprisingly strong netbook with excellent design. It 's more than enough for most computing tasks short of video editing. Are you kidding? How can you complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment