Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's so small, but got a big idea?

This I 'bought the Asus Eee PC in combination with UMTS-Flat, and really help me to spend my day at home and at work. After a period of several years with a desktop PC, I changed the behavior of mobile customers increasingly smaller.

And then there was a netbook.
The speed and storage space is not much, but if you're ultra-mobile to be, as these stones.
Please note that the expectations of all netbooks are not real high end, but this will change in the future....
The Asus Eee PC is running Windows XP, but if I want to reinstall the operating system. In this case, I would need an external hard drive, because I have no netbook. I had problems and I had to change my Windows user account because the former does not work anymore...
But overall, the rocks.

My New Netbook

No comments:

Post a Comment