Saturday, April 10, 2010

I wanted a netbook. Not a laptop.

I decided to buy it, because it has reached and even exceeded my expectations for a netbook. The technical data of this child better than anyone else. great keyboard and mouse buttons feel good, wireless-N, quick start, expandable to 1 GB to 2 GB, user-friendly interface ASUS BIOS Update, Microsoft Works, the light. You must first understand the context of my speech. I wanted a netbook. Not a laptop. I do not want an end "or the Professional version is nothing on this netbook. I wanted to be poor and miserable.

I wanted a small, powerful, fast and comfortable casual netbook
to surf and email. If you want the bad TV deal. Not read, watch, edit video or DVD, etc. As I said, without a laptop. Starter 32-bit Windows is a great addition to a netbook. Think Windows 7 Starter true that the starting point. I said to myself, if I a "necessary evil Anytime Upgrade . Now, after a week was used to, I have nothing to change. "Less is more, with a Netbook. Ill save the updates for my laptop and desktop. As I press the power button to first open my Firefox = less than a minute. I took some crapware preloaded, bells and ASUS and whistles that some pre-installed games. Netbook Edition added Norton Internet Security, and bingo, perfect Netbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment